Submit a staff application for the RP servers here.
By Gvcghost
A new Staff Application has been submitted by Gvcghost.
  • In-Game Name: Gvcghost
  • Rank Desired: Moderator
  • Online Hours (Example: 5PM to 9PM EST): Depends because of part time work
  • Time Zone: EST
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 700
  • SteamID64: 76561199007132563
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199007132563/
  • Staff Member(s) That Have Vouched for my ability: cotto
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
  • Administrative Experience on any Other Servers, with Proof: Zanny's Roleplay Server, Fireball Semi Roleplay.
  • Why I Think I Should Be A Staff Member: Hello, many of you know me but for those who don't, my name is Gvcghost. I've been playing pandahut roleplay since 2019 on and off. As a new and experienced player, I would get banned often for doing dumb things like intentional kosing because I thought it was funny. I was introduced to BMC by my friend cotto. I learned the rules through him mostly in 2020 when he was staff.I racked up a bunch of bans since then doing stupid things with friends and being an idiot. But I feel like I've cleaned up since then and started becoming a well liked member of the community other than an issue that just happened with Blackhats.

That brings me to why I want to become staff and why I think you should consider adding me to the team. For one, I know the rules well, I'd say better than a lot of active players that are on now. I've stayed out of BH drama completely until recently I sold some items in their base and they kicked me. I don't have any too recent bans. The closest ban was an accidental ban where someone attempted to kos me and I shot the wrong person in self defence. This was a little while ago and I have not gotten into much trouble since then. Another reason I believe I should become staff is my potential as a staff member. Staff members don't seem to always get on when myself or others @rpstaff in the discord. I know they are regular people and have lives that don't revolve around unturned, but I believe I can be a good help to those who need it. Ill hear out both sides and contradict who is at fault without bias. Thanks for reading.

If you have an questions please private message me on discord Gvcghost#5114

-gvc
By Matty

I am not going to say this because you sold loot from the base, it is part of RP and is fine.

I am saying -1 because you are quite of a drama magnet. Same with BMC, BH, and other groups you tend to lose your temper over the smallest things and hold grudges on other players. I don't believe you will be a good fit for staff considering you might be biased to those mentioned above.
Also, I have caught a notice that you do not seem to know the most basic of rules, and we can't have more staff like that.

Goodluck OP

:heartfulpanda:
Last edited by Matty on July 21st, 2021, 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
HTLM liked this
By nbhIsHere
-last time he got banned was 15 days ago
-last time he got warned was 7 days ago

Ban history is too recent in my opinion but he wants to help the server and I can see that, he Isn’t really toxic as well.

+0, good luck

EDIT: +1
By ImPluto
+1 He seems very dedicated into wanting to get Rp mod, I've seen his past bans and warns and he claims to have changed and he seems to have changed in my opinion, He may need to read the rules a few more times but that's something he can work on.

Goodluck :heartfulpanda:
-Dolos
By cotto
+1

+Active
+Friendly
+Knows Rules Well
+More Mature Recently

Overall +1, referral confirmed. Goodluck.
Last edited by cotto on July 20th, 2021, 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By progress
nbhIsHere wrote: July 18th, 2021, 12:57 am -last time he got banned was 15 days ago
-last time he got warned was 7 days ago

Ban history is too recent in my opinion but he wants to help the server and I can see that, he Isn’t really toxic as well.

+0, good luck
I'll give you a +1
By Chromatic
+1 He’s a good dude and just wants to help out
By Wolfe862
cotto wrote: July 19th, 2021, 11:56 am +1

+Active
+Friendly
+Knows Rules Well
+More Mature Recently

Overall +1, referral confirmed. Goodluck.
+1, seen in game

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!