You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By goldfishgamerhd
I have nothing to do right now as I'm downloading a game. So I'm just gonna' talk about my rabbits.
I have like 2 rabbits and they are dutch dwarf rabbits (adorable, check 'em online). They are 1 year olds. One is a female named Tina, and the other is a male named Jesse(from jesse pinkman in breaking bad). They had like babies once and they were cool. That's it. Comment what you think about rabbits :D
By danzeman00
They do taste pretty good man. How much to buy yours from you, provided you fatten them up a bit of course.
By JackRaiden
They do taste pretty good man. How much to buy yours from you, provided you fatten them up a bit of course.

Savage !!!
By Bob Ross
I didn't think rabbits would like..... Ready for it? A FLOUNDER, YOU FLOUNDER LOOKIN' SAD EXCUSE FOR A GOLDFISH!!! It's 420Waffle and nothing different! (Except for 420BlowThatWaffle, that is also acceptable) #TheWannaBeGoldFishFlounder

ly goldfish <3 forgiv me I had to :)
By goldfishgamerhd
It'll cost like $30 man. One of 'em is already pretty fat so i'll throw her in ;)
I'm also having a buy one ge 1 %25 off (great deal). And if u buy both I'll throw in my special sauce :D

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!