You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Game master
Friday May 20th of 2016 is a big day for me.
I finally graduate school, without ever being held back and after struggling through so many tests.

I don't know if any of you care, and personally I could care less. This post is not for jerks, but for the few friends I have made in this server list. Among these friends I am proud to know Hazzaah, Peanut Butter, and 420Waffle.

So tomorrow I get to sit through a taxing ceremony. I will walk across that stage and not just think of the struggles I have faced, and the struggles I may face in the future, but I will think of my friends. I will think of friends lost, and friends gained. of arguments and jokes. I may never think this again until College, if I decide to walk the stage again then, I might think this if I ever get married.

But while I might shake my Principle's hand as I take that empty diploma (The real one is given after it's all over so you don't fuck around on stage) While I might think of the friends I have lost, Thomas, Spears, Vox. I will still have friends like you people to think of, Hazzaah, Pbubbs, Waffle, Shemfry, Kudj, Dan, Miya, Shadow, Taylor, Emma, Fudge, Conner, George, Ragnaros, maybe above all I can think of Dominick. I might be growing up, I might have a place, and I might have a family willing to support me with a bed and food, but while I can think of what my parents give me every day of my life, it is not often I stop and think of my friends.

To the few who care, Hell even you Mushy, I will think of you on that stage as I shake my principle's hand, grasp that empty roll of paper, and look into the crowd.

I don't know why I am saying this. I guess I just want all of my friends to know I will be thinking of them as I take my first steps into a new world. A world full of promise, pain, love, and hate. A world that will sooner crush you than lift you up, but a world that can be seized by any new man or woman. I will seize the world, take it in my hands and forge a life for myself from the putty that is my diploma. Make myself a home, get myself a college education and a good job, make a family, maybe even have children, all of that will be my cake, the cherry will be seeing my children take the same steps across that stage. Yet with all this in mind, recognizing the momentum of the moment, I will think of all of you.

So to end it all, thank you all. Thank you all for playing games with me, entertaining me, being patient when I am angry, and above all else, being my friends.

I have no better friends than the people who can withstand my retarded personality and my idiotic antics. I am thankful to have met people like you, young or old, smart or dumb, funny or serious, best friend or new buddy.

Thank you.
By danzeman00
Question, would the Dan you are referring to be me or another Dan. But either way Goodluck man.
By Game master
Question, would the Dan you are referring to be me or another Dan. But either way Goodluck man.
No I was talking about a friend literally named Dan.

But thank you.
By Game master
And no, I am not leaving. I am here to stay, I will just be on less.
By Shemfry
Thanks for including me in that little speech even tho we just had a fight, And you better be on just as much you turd :D
By Sp4x
And no, I am not leaving. I am here to stay, I will just be on less.
Awww, you forgot me :( :? :cry: :oops: :roll: :|
By danzeman00
No I was talking about a friend literally named Dan.

But thank you.
Well hot damn, I revoke my congratulations.

JK much love man congrats.
By Chrome
Congratulations! I hope you complete your road to succession and have a satisfying career! :)
By deathbyannoyingdog
good for you man... i dont know you but im part of the community so im going to support you :)
By RagnarosPower
Congrats brother!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!