You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By nowhy010
Well hello, my username is Nowhy010 I been in this community well funny enough a few minutes on my 2nd email.

Dear Pandahut Community my name is Nowhy01 the person that was banned off the forums a little over a few years ago today I came back to apologize for the behavior I typically committed I know this is an overdue apologize and also why even but I decided to apologize because my old email was banned from this forum the shit apparently hit the fan not even joking. Today I came here not to ask the admins or owner to unbanned my account more often than not apologize for the disturbance of mainly the peace have cause although it was little I still think it would be better to apologize and many were furious of my actions even Mushy(The founder of the community). Mushy and Admins if you reading this and you know me and you're going banned me I don't mind I do technically deserve it again I mean I don't want to get banned here this is a perfect gaming community it's a very fun one and I loved to play unturned back then on this old laptop I typing on(BTW I barely use I have a PC) but anyway thank you all for the fun I had here good night a good morning and good evening.

Edit: April 5th was B-day was not important at all but yes why not.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!