You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By AnarchyMachine

Lmfao, Anarchy I never abused my mod powers. It's shame you would say such a nasty thing, but I cant blame you for your arrogance- you've never gotten mod and probably never will.
^you dıd deleted my ınventory and blamıng me for takıng kos loots and ı wasnt taked man ı wasnt and ur frıend mrdeete permaed me for fun
tf is the point calling someone corrupt for something that happened probably years ago?
what the fuck mate xD ıf someone corrupted 2 year ago he ıs corrupted no one can change ıf someone kıll ur parents 2 year ago he ıs stıll murderer and matt ıs stıll corrupt bad person he spılls toxıc from hıs teeths he ıs bad snake eeeewww he bites venom poisinous
By AnarchyMachine

Lmfao, Anarchy I never abused my mod powers. It's shame you would say such a nasty thing, but I cant blame you for your arrogance- you've never gotten mod and probably never will.
^you dıd deleted my ınventory and blamıng me for takıng kos loots and ı wasnt taked man ı wasnt and ur frıend mrdeete permaed me for fun
I probably wiped your inventory because you picked up KOS loot? And please for the love of God construct a decent sentence, as I'm not sure what half of this means. Besides, if I wiped your inventory falsely, why didnt you report it
ıts smple ı dont wanna get u banned and demoted ı lık u and no one gonna bleıve me anyways :( ı had no recordıng
By GrandpaHoovie

tf is the point calling someone corrupt for something that happened probably years ago?
what the fuck mate xD ıf someone corrupted 2 year ago he ıs corrupted no one can change ıf someone kıll ur parents 2 year ago he ıs stıll murderer and matt ıs stıll corrupt bad person he spılls toxıc from hıs teeths he ıs bad snake eeeewww he bites venom poisinous
In two years i would have moved on from it, and people can change. Also ur holding a grudge on the fact that MattCobra did something that offended u a bit two years ago.
By MattCobra

In two years i would have moved on from it, and people can change. Also ur holding a grudge on the fact that MattCobra did something that offended u a bit two years ago.
At this point, I think hes bored and just trying to start drama.
AnarchyMachine liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!