You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By 0Skill
Ok so yesterday there was alot of kosing going on and meatheater killed 6 diffrent people and the mods just gave him a 6 hour ban. and i think thats bs bc back then if you attempted to kos sombody its a 5 day ban. what happend to perma bans???? We need to bring longer bans back or there never gona learn.

#BringLongerBansBack
Wolfe862 liked this
By BigTom
I can see this dude regretting his actions after this gets accepted and gets banned perma
G3r4ld1n3 liked this
Ok so yesterday there was alot of kosing going on and meatheater killed 6 diffrent people and the mods just gave him a 6 hour ban. and i think thats bs bc back then if you attempted to kos sombody its a 5 day ban. what happend to perma bans???? We need to bring longer bans back or there never gona learn.

#BringLongerBansBack
We have brought this system so players have more chances to play.
G3r4ld1n3 liked this
Fr, saw someone get banend for NO INTENT and it was 24 hours, no intent use to be perma
By Smash
Bans are meant to be lenient for the time being. We were specifically instructed to give lower bans. We can also not dish out perma bans without admin approval. Mainly to maintain a steady player base and prevent people who have intent from being forever banned and losing that person. The people that get banned for a week have the chance to come back and change their actions but if someone gets banned permanently they have to appeal it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!