Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Dr.Pepper
When I type in Pandahut in the search bar in Unturned it only shows a few servers. It only shows PVP servers and I want to join PH13. So then I tried connecting with the port and it says "#1 Attempt failed" it goes all the way to 10 and then it says "Failed to find a server" I don't know if this is because an account on my PC is banned or not.
By Danny Dog
Hi there when did you try this? Also has the issue been fixed since then?
By Dr.Pepper
I just tried this a few days ago and I talked to Miku about it but she doesn't know whats wrong. Although another account on this same PC got perma banned about a year ago and I haven't been able to join back since. But I submitted an application to get it unbanned and it was accepted. So, I don't know what to do. Maybe Mushy can help out, is there any way to tag him in this topic?
By Danny Dog
I just tried this a few days ago and I talked to Miku about it but she doesn't know whats wrong. Although another account on this same PC got perma banned about a year ago and I haven't been able to join back since. But I submitted an application to get it unbanned and it was accepted. So, I don't know what to do. Maybe Mushy can help out, is there any way to tag him in this topic?
I’ll forward this to both him and Rag as Mushy is currently busy IRL.
By RagnarosPower
Can you privately message me your IP Address alongside your steam ID64?
By Dr.Pepper
Sure, do I PM you through Steam or this website?
By Mushy
Sure, do I PM you through Steam or this website?
Either one should be fine. Forwarded it to Ragna.
By RagnarosPower
Issue is being dealt privately with OP, thank you for contacting us.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!