Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Splashy
Every time I am able to switch roles, it then says I need to wait 3 days before switching again. I've only been able to switch recently because the server restarts also restart the role timer.

I want to switch roles (And I should be able to by now) but it says I need to wait 3 more days :mad:
By Splashy
Another thing I forgot to mention - Loxtonjoel was talking to me on discord, he told me to find a SuperMod on the server to change my role, There are only trialmods and normal mods that can't change my donor role. I4sheep and AuzzyKid told me to post something on the forums.
By RagnarosPower
Report on hold, I've asked OP for evidence towards the issue but he is currently banned. In 12 hours time I'd appreciate if you supply us with a picture of your role time Splashy.
By Helena
Report on hold, I've asked OP for evidence towards the issue but he is currently banned. In 12 hours time I'd appreciate if you supply us with a picture of your role time Splashy.
this also hapens with kits.
you can test it, if you get to see that you need to wait 0 minutes, it glitched.
By Mushy
We will be making a few plugin updates to the servers tonight in an attempt to fix this issue.

Thank you guys for your feedback.
By Mushy
In case you guys continue having this issue, please feel free to make a new post under our Help Forum Section.

Thank you for your contact. We appreciate your feedback!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!