Get Help from RP Staff here!
By roopepa
Mushy, I just did a help request for the thing that Is says im already Playing on another server and Mushy answered i have Been permabanned from pandahut #13, pandahut #10, which IS incorrect about a week ago or So i did a appeal to get unbanned from the pandahut server #10, #13 and the appeal was accepted, and i was told i was going to Be unbanned. http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=10461 UNBAN APPEAL THERE! Now id say this IS very strange from staff, like mushy he didnt do any research, didnt Look im supposed to Be unbanned and just saying im permabanned??
By Agent74
You've been unbanned, please read all the rules regarding our RP Servers (RP Rules).
May I also remind you to not disrespect staff on our forums, mistakes are normal and are easily fixed.
Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Topic Locked
Mushy liked this
By Mushy
Hello,
In case you need further assistance, please feel free to make a new post under our Help Forum Section.

Thank you for your contact. We appreciate your feedback!
The information above is NOT incorrect in any way, shape, or form. It was pull straight from our database, as per your request. Whether you like it or not, the fact that you were banned holds true. Whether or not you deserved the ban is up to our RP staff to decide, which has already been done.

Please refrain form making false accusations. I can see a reason why you were banned in the first place.

Thank you.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!