Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Helena
Hi. I was wondering that if u can transfer the pvp bamboo I have or a significant part of it to my rp balance because I never play on PvP my balance in PvP is between 800k and 810k. If it us not possible to transfer all that bamboo get I get to transfer at least 40% of it (320k)? Because being honest . I will never play PvP with econimy . I only play rp because playing PvP. Going around looking for ppl to kill. I find it boring.

S
By jose
You can ask another player to to trade you RP money for PVP money.
Mushy liked this
By Helena
yeah but i don't think i will get someone to trade 800k to rp money, also i don't play pvp so i don't want all that bamboo go to waste
By Helena
but if i trade pvp bamboo for rp bamboo and i get scammed, the scammer gets a ban?
By Dutchy
but if i trade pvp bamboo for rp bamboo and i get scammed, the scammer gets a ban?
Code: Select allPandahut is not responsible for your balance as it is your own responsibility
Helena liked this
By Agent74
I believe we don't allow bamboo switching between servers as 800k on PvP is different to 800k on RP because of the shop prices and the way the bamboo is used.
If you really want to you can ask another Admin but for now I don't think we accept this time of transaction.

Topic Locked.
Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!