Get Help from RP Staff here!
By RoyalGamer
he approached me outside my house and then said he was selling ammo and guns when i said i want to buy one he said ok we were about to start the deal and he goes on to kill me and steals all my stuff and leaves the game instantly
i tried telling the admins but for some apparent reason i got muted and i am still muted after 30 minutes
he stole all my stuff and only left one cap and vest and a butterfly knife which i dropped awhile ago
i have nothing to even do now i lost 4 guns from a crate that dropped right next to my house and about 10 different types of ammunition
i los more than this stuff but i dont remember everything
By jose
If you have any proof I advise you make a player report and it will help us out thanks I hope we can resolve this fast good look 💗🐼
By RoyalGamer
it was Treb0r from rp 13 and he hasnt logged on since he did this but i talked to some of the players in the server and they said he also KOS them and logged off instantly so the admins cant get any proof of him being there
By Helena
it was Treb0r from rp 13 and he hasnt logged on since he did this but i talked to some of the players in the server and they said he also KOS them and logged off instantly so the admins cant get any proof of him being there
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ^^ true
By Loxtonjoel
Logs will show proof hopefully. If he has done this to multiple people he could be in for a very harsh ban.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!