Get Help from RP Staff here!
Recently ran into problems on 13 and did the help command. i waited patiently for about 15 min and nothing happened. ik airsoft and khar were on because they recently went on duty. This needs to be fixed asap
i'm not usually on #13 if i was i'd deal with all /adminhelp messages.. i'm always on #10 helping though.
reaperz45 liked this
It is incredibly hard to spot admin-help messages, I myself have missed a few. But it is a pain when players spam adminhelp or use it for such things as "can I get a tp to seattle" or "can I get items". They were probably busy, once you see them go off-duty /PM message them and adminhelp. They should be able to get the point.
Thank you for addressing this. I will talk to all of our RP staff asap.
Queenie, What we can do for this is reinforce the AdminHelp message color instead of yellow maybe something that would catch the eye Maybe Light Green?
Yea changing the colours would be great. I spent 10 mins trying to ask an admin something and noone responded. Not your fault tho! I know you guys are very busy with modsits.
The Adminhelp colour has been changed to something more visible for Staff Members. I hope it helps you guys send and receive help requests more efficiently.

Thank you for your feedback! :P
The Adminhelp colour has been changed to something more visible for Staff Members. I hope it helps you guys send and receive help requests more efficiently.

Thank you for your feedback! :P
Thank you for putting my Idea into Consideration! :D

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!