Get Help from RP Staff here!
By PhoenixGaming
i get kosed twice first time was crossfire from after raid so i was wondering if i could get some of my gear back if not all 2nd time people just straight up killed me no one cared i know who did first time storm i dont want him banned but can i have some gear back??
By Helena
i get kosed twice first time was crossfire from after raid so i was wondering if i could get some of my gear back if not all 2nd time people just straight up killed me no one cared i know who did first time storm i dont want him banned but can i have some gear back??
Make a player report with solid evidence about the kills
By Agent74
We are not able to help you in this situation as there is no physical evidence to support either sides, you have not submitted a proper player report nor do I believe you have sufficient evidence to support your claims.
We do not know what happened during the time of which you was killed, we cannot tell if the kills were legit or not.

In future please submit a proper player report with sufficient evidence to allow our staff to give an un-biased judgement on the situation.
Thank You
Topic Locked.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!