Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Helena
recently i have experienced this issue where i get stuck in a single spot adn everytime i move i get teleported abckt ot hat point, and from what others players have told me i freeze in that spot, it's not lag because my ping goes between 100 and 150, it happens in both rp servers haven't tried on others.
how can i fix this? ti is really annoying that i am doing somehting and then i froze for 10 minutes unable to move
By gobrock19
You might have had the /freeze command used on you before you were either banned/kicked/logged out. Try using /adminhelp next time you're on to see if someone can /unfreeze you.
By Helena
You might have had the /freeze command used on you before you were either banned/kicked/logged out. Try using /adminhelp next time you're on to see if someone can /unfreeze you.
once a mod did unfreezed me and it worked but it happened again 10 minutes after that, shouyld i provide my steamid64?
By Helena
Happened to Pro Gamer too yesterday. He was stuck in Fishing Job. I tried TPing to help him bit got tped back. Had to tp him to me to fix it.
same thing,it's not like ican't comepletely move, like i move and then after 2-10 seconds i get tp ack to the spot and it keeps happening for a round 10 mintues it's really annoying i can't play rp like that :crying:
By gobrock19
Could just be rubber-banding, a discrepancy between where the client thinks you are and where the server thinks you are.
By Helena
Could just be rubber-banding, a discrepancy between where the client thinks you are and where the server thinks you are.
any idea aout how to fix it ? :-o

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!