Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Frostsights
This is how it all started. I was playing Pandahut Roleplay #10 and then I was being robbed by a gang called "WSM". The robber warned me once and I had my hands up. Then a civilian came behind and tried to help me. I did not run, nor pull a gun but I was killed and looted dry. The admins refused to restore my loot because I "died in the crossfire". I was very mad about all the loot that I had lost, but I moved on. Later that day, I was robbed again by the same guy. And once again a civilian came to save me and killed both the robbers. (one being MrDeeTee). MrDeeTee was killed "in the crossfire" than restored his own loot, after refusing to restore mine moments before. He then said "it was different circumstances" although the same thing happened, but since it was to him, he believed the rules could revolve around him. Then, I was playing as a Bandit and was robbing a police officer. I died, then went back to my loot. I was picking it up, then MrDeeTee, once again cleared my entire inventory. He said it was KoS loot, and now that lead up to me creating this complaint against him. Please remove MrDeeTee from his position as he is under-age, immature, and not suited to hold a staff position on this server. Thank you.
By Aren
as stated above if you wish to report a staff member please use this link : https://pandahut.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=72 and follow the format.

remember to include as much detail as possible in order to further your case.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!