Get Help from RP Staff here!
By TomatoChunks
Is there gonna be a new RP server? Also it won't let me join for some reason. :crying:

https://gyazo.com/0ada9861df80bac3c5708a1c966a529d
By NeedlessMemeing
(not sure if i'm supposed to tell you this)
It's just a test server for testing shit (plugins etc). It's basically like the rp servers but none of the plugins are connected (balance on there is different to 10/13). It's password protected, so that's why you can't enter it.
xDreamLand liked this
By Danny Dog
It's just a test server for testing shit (plugins etc). It's basically like the rp servers but none of the plugins are connected (balance on there is different to 10/13). It's password protected, so that's why you can't enter it.
I know the password ha ha
By Miku
Not for long
By Danny Dog
Not for long

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!