Get Help from RP Staff here!
By TomatoChunks
There's a glitch where there's always a 17% Eaglefire in my vault and I can duplicate them over and over. I think I've already made a post about this, but it was never resolved and it's been this way for 3 months now and is really annoying.
By Danny Dog
There's a glitch where there's always a 17% Eaglefire in my vault and I can duplicate them over and over. I think I've already made a post about this, but it was never resolved and it's been this way for 3 months now and is really annoying.
If you want I can get Mushy to clear out your votes
By TomatoChunks
If you want I can get Mushy to clear out your votes
No thanks, just the Eaglefire please.
By Aren
Which vault is the eaglefire in?
By TomatoChunks
Which vault is the eaglefire in?
mvpplus1
By Miku
I have removed the eaglefire from your vault, let us know if you are still having this issue. I will not lock this topic till you confirm or deny it's gone (or if you do not respond in 5 days)
By TomatoChunks
I have removed the eaglefire from your vault, let us know if you are still having this issue. I will not lock this topic till you confirm or deny it's gone (or if you do not respond in 5 days)
It worked, thank you.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!