Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Negan(ratman)
I logged off last night around 9 o clock EST in my base. Also yeti told me to list the assorted items lost. A whopping 19 lockers filled with ammunition and assault rifles nothing to rare but it adds up. And the taid was also a complete false as there was no /raid and they also replaced the broken walls to make it seem like nothing happened. Yet also told me to list it in central mountain time as 2:20 PM. I'd appreciate the help as I'm not donator yet but planning to be and to lose all those guns is frustrating. The list of loot contained 6 ranger drums 8 military 4 military barrels 1 ranger barrel 2 maple strikes 1 eaglefire 3 heartbreakers 1 augewher 1 scalar 1 viper around 6 scalar magazines 2 zubeknkovs and assorted medical items summing up to around 40 ish thousand bamboo.
By iyre
Location of base is At: X-219.4133 Y-43.88845 Z-343.1719 Logs indicate it was actual false raid, been tracking the barricade logs too, this base is shared with Excalibur, a fellow group member. The person involved also damaged items related to this second group member. Sent Ragnaros a text file in his DM in Discord with informations. I've saved the same on my desktop if anyone needs to ask me about it.
After further investigation within the false raid logs, there is no indication of OP's ID64 having his barricades damaged ( 76561198261871844 ). If this false raid claim is for "Excalibur" then he must make a claim himself, as we will only investigate / refund the person that owned these barricades, also next time please provide which server this has happened on. Overall decision is that OP will not receive any compensation. Topic locked.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!