Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Drew
I was on 13 yesterday and I had a full van in my garage with guns all over it in the small garage at the pool, today I went on to check on it and it was gone, none of my lockers or wardrobes were damaged and there was no breached parts of my garage, screenshots didn't upload but giraffe saw my van yesterday.
By QuitePossiblyStan
I was on 13 yesterday and I had a full van in my garage with guns all over it in the small garage at the pool, today I went on to check on it and it was gone, none of my lockers or wardrobes were damaged and there was no breached parts of my garage, screenshots didn't upload but giraffe saw my van yesterday.
Any other way to prove this or are you lieing.
By Cookie

Its either a group member stole it
Or you just moved it
By Drew
I have never been in a group and there was no time or anywhere to move it
By Cookie
I have never been in a group and there was no time or anywhere to move it
You shoud either post proof or drop the lie tbh
By Drew
My screenshots failed to upload cuz I crashed
By Miku
You can look at your game screenshots in steam still even if they failed to upload. Also, just to make sure, you are not talking about the garage command right? You made your own garage and the vehicle disappeared. Please provide your steamid64 so we can check vehicle damage logs
By Drew
I'm talking about a real garage I built, My steamid64 is 76561198282829637

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!