Get Help from RP Staff here!
By RedNaga
A new help-forum post has been submitted

Player name: RedNaga
SteamID: Boadyr
Steam64ID:76561198067656519

Help forum request: I did a rob on player Relo, i was collecting the stuff that i got after perform the /robover (i couldn't collect everything), when i was collecting, this guy on the screenshots, killed me. That was his first kill on his way.

One guy told me that he was near the place that i died, i came back to get my stuff, i was starting to get the loot, maybe i could get a gun and deffend myself, again, i couldn't do it.

In the meanwhile, he killed a lot of other guys, i can't remember the names now, but you can check on the server's discord on #rp_suport, me (Boadyr) and Relo, complaining about it.

Well, i had to leave, i am here today, asking the Supermod Nando for a refound, but he told be that he couldn't get the logs about it and told me to do this post explaining everything here.

Server: 10

Extra Info: Image

By xDreamLand
guess that i'll never get that restore and answers...
Honestly the best thing what you can do is tagging @RPStaff in #RP_Support on the Pandahut Discord Server. If they don't respond instantly just ask again later. I don't think staff solves KoS issues on the forum.

You can't get your inventory restored since this was 24h+ ago, you could attempt to get a moneyrestore though by asking a RP moderator+ and provide the evidence which you provided above.

Goodluck :popcornpanda:
By xDreamLand
Seen you in-game and everything seemed to be going alright! So I’m going to lock this.

If you need further assistance please submit a new post.

Sincerly,
~Trial Moderator, xDreamLand

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!