Get Help from RP Staff here!
It was my first time raiding and I have already seen before how you are told to raid, and knew that you were supposed to by reading the rules that you have to type the location, /raid [location]. I was raiding with a friend, Jessie22 which he tried to raid first but had to call it off because of false raid in the lower apartments across the fastfood in Seattle. Then next, he gave me the dragonfang and let me raid instead and he could assist on it. I typed, "apartmentsacrossfastfood" and started raiding after 120 seconds. I broke the weak glass and broke a metal frame holding a viper and damaged more. Later, Yoshi the admin teleported to me saying I was false raiding and that someone else had said to call it off but I wasn't paying attention to chat but my raid. I told him it was my first time raiding and would learn from it next time but he wasn't having it then banned me for 2 days, then later changed it to 1.5 days. I said you could take the dragonfang and I wouldn't do it again because now I know that I was supposed to specifically state the location although there is no apartments across any fastfood in the whole map, which there were even people coming to the raid location as well. Please do something about this, at least lower my time down, or do something about the admin because this was my first time and should have a second chance.

In-Game Name - Waddles

Thank You.
Dear Quacker,

Staffmember Yoshi was indeed allowed to ban you due to you still breaking the rules by providing a unspefic raid location & still continuing to raid after being warned to call it off (eventhough you didn't read the chat).

The banlength is personally chosen at mods discretion, so its not really wrong. If you think staffmember Yoshi went a bit too far with the banlength you can always file a Player/Staff report. If you think the ban was still unfair or you want a ban reduction (since you didn't really destroy that much for example), you can always file a RP Ban Appeal.

I am going to lock this, if you have other questions. Please submit a new topic.

Sincerly,
~Trial Moderator, xDreamLand

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!