Get Help from RP Staff here!
By JTD
this Article here i gess is about the lack of staff

why arnt there active staff members anymore there should be staff members online from all around the world and i just get so anoyed that everytime i get kosed i need to wait so long for a staff member to come online then when the staff member comes online its after the server restart so poeple who got kosed lost there restore and its so anoying, ive lots my restore 5times now all beacuse of your inactive staff on difrent time zone, there are alot of koser you know and you staff members should be able to fix the problems its just so anoying that no staff member will come online cuz most of them quit the server and probly got demoted because of inactivity pandahut 10 is coming back but poeple dont relize it so staff aint active the only staff that mostly comes online is miku becuase she is the owner of the server so yes ofc she will come online but im just saying to you admin PLZ hire more poeple i would love to apply but i cant get an ageskip because of the lack or activity of admins

the end
I love you pandahut but you just need more staff
By GrandpaHoovie
... first of all imma go on a long rant
so staff being offline or a lack of is not Mikus or Mushies fault, its the fact that nobody applies or gets accepted, staff can be offline for various valid reasons, they volunteer with their own time and have the right to take time off. Dont complain about inactive staff if you dont know the situation their in. I understand that its frustrating to lose all of your items and wait 30 minutes for miku to restore you but either the staff are asleep, on business, dont have time, cant access the computer or laptop or whatever their using or etc. Staff resign because of a lack of resolve to play from unturned less then frequent updates, which is understandable from nelson being the only programmer. Also leave hardium, apples, aren, or classified with a message asking for an ageskip, with ur steam profile, and age and then wait, one of them should respond soon enough.
This is the end of my rant
By JTD
i agree but skip to the last sentence i leave hardium age skip request and i put my steam and Ect but he just wont respond and classfi is alwase offline (but also dosent give ageskip) aren is busy at work and Jroc dont gives age skip he said he lets the community decide so i dont know what to do
By GrandpaHoovie
i agree but skip to the last sentence i leave hardium age skip request and i put my steam and Ect but he just wont respond and classfi is alwase offline (but also dosent give ageskip) aren is busy at work and Jroc dont gives age skip he said he lets the community decide so i dont know what to do
uhm, the only rp admins giving ageskips are classi, aren, hardium and apples. Classi does respond just takes a while, if you want a immediate response just ask em as they talk on a disc server. but this isnt related to this and the topic on hand is ur complain on lack of staff so imma let others give their opinion
By iMC
It also doesn't help when most of the staff are in or near EST.
By Javi-kun
I doubt they would even give you one.I also won't apply due to the stress of having to covers entire timezone.
Supreme Leader liked this
By Aren
You don’t get an age skip for the following reasons

1. You’re immature
2. You throw a tantrum whenever you get kosed
3. You spam me and be a completely disrespectful person if I don’t respond to you in 30 seconds
4. You come in my pms cursing and swearing over the fact you got kosed
5. You are not staff material
6. I told you less than 14 days ago you are to immature for staff and decided to pm me again T 6:30am asking for ANOTHER ageskip which shows you take your own book into account rather than the given.
7. You’re hostile and unfit for staff

Thread locked.
Caladius, Cookie, Javi-kun and 6 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!