Get Help from RP Staff here!
By ShrewdShroud
When a raid starts exactly: the moment /raid is executed or when the countdown is up?
It is important for two rules -first: "You must wait 3 days before raiding the same base."
-second: "You must start the raid from outside the base - you cannot start the raid while inside the base."
By ZERO
Hello,

From the moment you enter the /raid command with a proper raid description, there will be a two minute timer. Once the two minutes are up, your raid will have started. You can end your raid with /raidover. You can also see how much time is left before your raid starts by doing /raids. If you have any other questions, just leave a post.
Thanks!
By ShrewdShroud
So if do /raid and before the countdown is up , i change my mind and do /raidover, the raid is cancelled before it starts therefore the 3-day-rule doesn't apply and i can try again in 1 hour, correct?
By Helena
So if do /raid and before the countdown is up , i change my mind and do /raidover, the raid is cancelled before it starts therefore the 3-day-rule doesn't apply and i can try again in 1 hour, correct?
nope, once you have called the raid, regsrdless if you back out or you succeed in raiding, it triggers the 3 day cooldown for you and your groupmates
By Supreme Leader
As stated by Banana, if you start a raid but then cancel it, the 3 day cooldown will start for you and your group.
If you still need assistance, please don't hesitate to make a new topic!
Locked and solved
Helena liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!