Get Help from RP Staff here!
By zone123321
I am a new player to pandahut RP (I have frequently played on pandahut's other servers) and I believe there is a moderator violating the code of ethics that is presented by Panda Hut in their /vote command to summarize it is essentially (we do not have a vote/daily because servers like that allow people to pay for top spots anyway). With this in mind I would like to present my case.

The Moderator, known ingame as "Vinny" was allowing people who donated for MVP, and MVP++ to freely KOS and RDM on your Pandahut#10 Server. Many players reported these two RDMER's *I believe they are Peachy and silent* these players were breaking RP so hard that they were shooting out random peoples tires and running them over. Over 10 people on the server at this time had it happen to them. However, my issue is not with them but with Vinny. We tried to confront Vinny earlier but he ignored us. So we continued RP'ing then, they killed us again, so we killed them back. After about an hour of a continuous fight where they mostly started it (I will admit we did initiate it first once or twice) Vinny was forced to teleport us. He instantly banned one of us without even talking then he questioned us. I asked him point blank "You do know that allowing donators to get away with crimes that would get other non-donators is pay-to-win?" To this he said "No, it is bias", I replied "So you are saying that you let donators get away with crimes because they are not normal players?" to this he replied "Yes." If he denies this he is a liar, over 7 other players overheard him + another 5 people watching my discord stream.

I would like to see Vinny removed from the moderator/staff team as he is a really bad look for the Pandahut community and continuously violates that code of ethics that are stated. If you need to contact me my discord is DemiCatGaming#7217.

Thank you,
-Zone
By SnowingFate657
This is a double post as you already have a player report in the correct section. I will be closing and moving this topic.
Edit: Zero beat me too it.
By ZERO
Hello,

You have reported the player Vinny in the proper location already. This will be closed.
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!