Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Copper_Maus
A few days ago i got a 12 hr ban for accidentally kosing in a raid I am going to ask some questions to make sure that doesnt happen again

Q1 Part 1 Do you have to be a certain role(s) to participate in a raid?
Q1 Part 2 Do you have to be a certain role(s) to defend in a raid?

Q2 Part 1 Do you have to type a certain command(s) to participate in a raid?
Q2 Part 2 Do you have to type a certain command(s) to defend a raid?

Q3 How much clearance should I have to the 50m limit if i want to kill someone in a raid?

Q4 How do you find out where the center of a raid zone is?
By G3r4ld1n3
Q1 Part 1 Do you have to be a certain role(s) to participate in a raid
Q1 Part 2 Do you have to be a certain role(s) to defend in a raid

A1 Part 1: Yes, you have to be a Bandit / Kidnapper / Drug lord / Hitman to participate in a raid, and you need to be police / swat chief+ (chief, deputy, captain) to participate in a police raid. Body guards and doctors can participate in both types of raids.
A1 Part 2: the role you have doesn't matter when you defend your own base, but if you are a cop and defending your own base and you die while defending it, you still cant come back and counter the raid although you are a cop because that is your base and base deffenders cannot come back. you can hire bodyguards / doctors to help you defend your base, police will counter bandit raids unless it is a police raid.

Q2 Part 1 Do you have to type a certain command(s) to participate in a raid
Q2 Part 2 Do you have to type a certain command(s) to defend a raid

A2 Part 1: yes, you have to do /raid assist (the raider's name), you must do this before the 120 seconds timer is over, or you can do /follow (raider's name) before he calls the raid.
A2 Part 2: no, if your base is getting raided you don't have to type anything, you can go ahead and defend it.
If you are a cop, you also dont have to type anything, you can just go ahead and counter the raid.
If you are a bodyguard and you are guarding someone who is getting raided, you don't have to type anything except the /guard command. once he is getting raided you can defend with him.

Q3 How much clearance should I have to the 50m limit if I want to kill someone in a raid?

A3: you need to be within 50 meters of the raided base to defend it, you can use /range or a rangefinder to find the range between you and the base.

Q4 How do you find out where the center of a raid zone is?

A4: the center of a raid zone is where the raided base is.

Hope I answered your questions, have a good day and have fun playing! :hystericalpanda:
Copper_Maus liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!