Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Copper_Maus
Ive been looking at some admin applications and stuff and I realised I dont know what a mod a super mod a administartor a global mod and even a trial mod is con someone explain all of this cayos is?
By G3r4ld1n3
Hello, a trial mod is a new RP Staff member who is training to be a mod, also just getting used to the mod commands, punishments, and is also being watched by admins so they don't make any major mistakes and such, they deal with koses, false raids, etc. they make the server clean of kosers and fun to play.

An RP moderator is a basic moderation rank,
an RP moderator is a Trial mod who finished his training and can start moderating the server. helps with koses, false raids, FailRp, etc.

An RP SuperMod is a step higher than a normal mod, an RP SuperMod does more moderation, has more perms, and is a more trusted RP staff. whoever becomes an RP SuperMod is up to the roleplay admins, I'm pretty sure.

Finally, RP Administrator. the highest moderation rank (except owner) on roleplay servers, deals with pretty much everything. whoever becomes an RP admin is up to the owners, I'm pretty sure.

Trial mod > Mod > Super Mod > Admin

Global PVP Moderator, is a PVP Mod who moderates all of the PVP servers (not roleplay), like vanilla+, unturnov, rust, etc.

Remember, they are people who volunteer to moderate and make the server fun to play. they have lifes, too. :heartfulpanda:

hope this answered your question!
Jerry / Tony, Miku liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!