Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Allmenkill
I was recently killed in rp by an officer, but i feel they have failed to make there warnings clear in their intent and because of witch i died.

I was warned to put my hands up, follow orders, and not to run.

Then without using the warnings i was told to "Run/Sprint" and that contradicts the second order or not to run, then after trying to state to them that they had told me to not run, they killed me.

I believe this falls under section VI of the rules Warnings. "Make sure that your warnings are CLEAR on what you want your victim to do."

After attempting to inform staff on how it was confusing being told to run then warned not to i was told it was a fair death because i was warned 4x.

Its a small matter really the person only needs to add the word away to their warning and it would be fine :/

From your OG Borris.
By Allmenkill
Also to add on, what if i run out of stam? cant they just kill me then? anothere issue to that, also to note, they had a police car but chose to not use it.
By Chris5305
I was getting shot at and took evasive action and the cop arrested me for 15 min and took all my guns. Is this fair
By Astro
Hello.

For this kind of issue, you need to reach out to us via Discord. Click the Discord icon at the bottom right of the page to join.

Thanks
:chillpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!