Get Help from RP Staff here!
By FelixTheTadium
hello my name is felix or Mr. Glaffed Waffle from my old username back in 2016 i have getting abused by the ingame pd today they 1st told me to put my hands up becuase of a iilegal firearm even tho i told them i was fully paid off and i have the papers for it and they did not give me a chance and killed me i did not get a clip of it. but i did get a clip of them giving me a fine for police disrespect when i told them i was recording everything they was doing to me they did not say hey do you want to pay the fine or go to jail they waited for 1 min to throw me in jail then i told them i was going to take them to court they let me out and i went to the court building to ask for a case on them and they slapped cuffs on me for parking a car even though i did not own a car and this was in the building of the court and they killed me infront of the judge and took all my stuff and ran away this needs to stop if you are going to RP as a police officer please take your job legit you should not be going around slapping cuffs on players becuase you want there loot or just becuase you want too

heres the link to the ticket part i got put in jail for
also sorry for my spelling im super upset about this i came back to the server after not playing snice 2016 to enjoy a server that i was one back when i was a kid
By progress
Hello there,

What you are reporting here is a Police Matter not a Staff matter.
What this basically means is that this situation isn't in the hands of the Staff but in the Police Force.
You can report the Police Officer in this Topic. (As it says under the application itself, only Mayors, Judges, Police Captains, Deputies and Chiefs can fill out Police Demotion Requests and demote players.
Additionally, you may not comment unnecessarily on any Police Demotion Request.)

Please note our primary method of support is Discord. http://discord.gg/pandahut

Feel free to reach out again if you have questions.
RagnarosPower liked this
hello my name is felix or Mr. Glaffed Waffle from my old username back in 2016 i have getting abused by the ingame pd today they 1st told me to put my hands up becuase of a iilegal firearm even tho i told them i was fully paid off and i have the papers for it and they did not give me a chance and killed me i did not get a clip of it. but i did get a clip of them giving me a fine for police disrespect when i told them i was recording everything they was doing to me they did not say hey do you want to pay the fine or go to jail they waited for 1 min to throw me in jail then i told them i was going to take them to court they let me out and i went to the court building to ask for a case on them and they slapped cuffs on me for parking a car even though i did not own a car and this was in the building of the court and they killed me infront of the judge and took all my stuff and ran away this needs to stop if you are going to RP as a police officer please take your job legit you should not be going around slapping cuffs on players becuase you want there loot or just becuase you want too

heres the link to the ticket part i got put in jail for
also sorry for my spelling im super upset about this i came back to the server after not playing snice 2016 to enjoy a server that i was one back when i was a kid
Hello,

We'll have a look through the current police rules and consider some modifications such as police arrest cooldowns, and I'll investigate what occurred at the end of the video as well, thank you.
Spinner liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!