Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Hardium
So, I recently was playing PH13 and thought of an interesting idea that might be cool to make, so I wanted to post it on the forums to see what you guys think. I don't want this to be necessarily a poll for whether or not you all would like to have it added or not. I just want some ideas from others or opinions on this.
So my idea for ph13 and possibly 10 would be to add an airport/set of helipads for safe secure storage of player helicopters. This would be a regioned area not near the map's real airport, completely built out of metal structures. The complex would consist of an enterance/main clubhouse building for anybody, and several large helipads that are enclosed by walls and a door. The helipads could also be available to buy for a certain cost (set by mayor) and could be owned for a certain amount of time. This helipad would be completely regioned, enclosed in walls (except for the roof to allow takeoff and landing), and would have one enterance through a vault door that only the helipad owner would have access to. This complex would be a very easy and secure way to store your helicopters, without any risk of losing them to a stealy wheely. This would also increase the use of police helicopters in the police force for stopping crime and rapid response, transportation/uber driver helicopters, and easy access to any area on the map within minutes.

I would love to hear any feedback that you guys have for me, and if you have anything to add or suggest I add to this idea so that it might eventually be a reasonable building to add.
By Danny Dog
Would be kewl but hard to add

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!