Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Flopdup
We could honestly most likely just change the map to MEDIUM with no problems.
We really can't just switch the map size on the go.
Whaaaa
By Miku
We could honestly most likely just change the map to MEDIUM with no problems.
Whaaaa
I can take things out of context too.
The large sized map is just because I edited PEI LARGE and removed a lot of the islands and just kept a few.
We could honestly most likely just change the map to MEDIUM with no problems, there would just be no island in the bottom right, and a bit less oceann and it'd make the map feel much smaller.

Water/Sand shouldn't stress your RAM at all, it only needs to load in what it sees anyway. On a Medium map, you could still see tons of oceans out to either side, you just couldn't go there.

West Burton was just supposed to be a tiny island for bandits away from most people. We really can't just switch the map size on the go as far as I know due to the different points of origin, and the extended PEI islannd would be lost
Notice, one one above game before the one below. Changing the map to medium wouldn't make a performance difference. At that time I was thinking of how PEI was turned into PEI large by the PEI large original creater. But after thinking about it more, it would probably mess up the map to turn it back into small due to how there would be created land outside of the boundaries. Regardless, taking what I said out of context makes it look like I completely reversed my decision without adding why.
That is not even a direct quote. I said
We really can't just switch the map size on the go as far as I know due to the different points of origin, and the extended PEI islannd would be lost
I never ended the sentence or put a period at "go."
By Miku
Miku don't get rid of Wiliston as it's the second biggest RP town
I'm not going to, it'll stay there unless the entire community wants it gone.
Danny Dog liked this
By Danny Dog
Miku don't get rid of Wiliston as it's the second biggest RP town
I'm not going to, it'll stay there unless the entire community wants it gone.
Well I don't want it gone so that means the entire community doesn't want it gone technically speaking
By Loxtonjoel
Change to my laggy af map :-D
Danny Dog, Helena liked this
By The Duke II
New laws will be devised by the mayor's office to reduce lag & regulate building sizes.
A poll will be added to the thread to see the support of this proposed law.
By Miku
Mushy, tMoist, Helena liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!