Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Wild West Server?

Hell Yeah!
69%
Nar man
31%
By Cleanse
Hey guys,

I was just thinking if it is possible to bring a wild west server into the pandahut community. I was thinking about this because i had odd flashbacks of my old server i used to play on. It was alot of fun and i want to see if some big server hosting "company"? can recreate it.

How it works is like the currency is metal scrap. You get metal scrap buy mining rocks from rock deposits with the pickaxe you spawn with. You can then buy clothing, guns and such with that money. KOS is on outside the cities. Mayors (that get voted) run towns and such. Probably you can add custom guns from the workshop, but it is not needed as there are many old style guns in the game already (ace, blunt, makeshit rifles, hawkhound, sportshot, etc.).

Again this is a suggestion and an old memory of mine. I can invision pandahut being able to run something like this with EASE. Feel free to leave your suggestions down below!

Thanks!

Cleanse <3

Rules in this link: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=65293#p65293
Last edited by Cleanse on February 28th, 2017, 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danny Dog, Sudath liked this
By Cleanse
I really feel this is a possible goal for the pandahut community, and i and certain everyone would guarntee this!
By Loxtonjoel
Hey guys,

I was just thinking if it is possible to bring a wild west server into the pandahut community. I was thinking about this because i had odd flashbacks of my old server i used to play on. It was alot of fun and i want to see if some big server hosting "company"? can recreate it.

How it works is like the currency is metal scrap. You get metal scrap buy mining rocks from rock deposits with the pickaxe you spawn with. You can then buy clothing, guns and such with that money. KOS is on outside the cities. Mayors (that get voted) run towns and such. Probably you can add custom guns from the workshop, but it is not needed as there are many old style guns in the game already (ace, blunt, makeshit rifles, hawkhound, sportshot, etc.).

Again this is a suggestion and an old memory of mine. I can invision pandahut being able to run something like this with EASE. Feel free to leave your suggestions down below!

Thanks!

Cleanse <3
Poll added and moved to suggestions!
By Bob Ross
*my personal ideas for if the server were to be added, may be long*

1. All RDM/KOS is legal outside city borders - city borders should be shown by a large fence surrounding the town (the small fences that can easily be jumped)
2. Killing inside the town is legal, but only if it is justified - RDM isnt allowed but you are allowed to kill for certain scenarios (to fit the whole wild west feel). lets say Johnny over here does something bad (cant think of anything atm) you could like say Johnny, stop doing that shit boi and if he does it again you can give him the ol 1 2 with your buckshot.
3. Player dis is allowed - its the wild fucking west yee haw, no pussies live out in the wild west so they can take your petty shit comments. perhaps if you want to take shit talking to the next level you could challenge them to a duel (mod gives them both aces and counts down and at that moment they both turn around and shoot, the mod is there to make sure noone cheats)
4.this is a pretty cool idea, please dont make it the same rules as 13 and 10
Danny Dog, Sudath liked this
By Bob Ross
I also think that pandahut has way too many servers, the reason why not all of them are full 24/7. I think that we should get rid of some unneeded servers and replace 1 with this idea (if mushy likes it and shit)
By yung one
TONS of potential for this, definitely +1
Just a few ideas/addons
-For the duels, maybe it could be somethimg you accept or decline, kind of like /sellgun. Then there would be a countdown of around 10-20 secs and you can shoot eachother. This would be easier to enforce than turning around.
-Bounty on players with killstreaks or for like 5 minutes after they get a kill
-Definitely keep the number of roles down. Not sure if there should even be police of any sort. Maybe instead civilians can help other people defend raids within towns(if there are formal "raids"

Not sure how much you were envisioning towns as just shops or rp centers though. Just some suggestions, this could be cool.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!