Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
He's taken all of this from Defiance RP and added more, which opened up a Wild West RP yesterday... the same day of this post, found out about it through me playing on it late at night...

I like the genre and the style of RP, but like issues common with opening up RP servers, do we have the amount of staff necessary? It is feasible?

I would support the opening up of servers for Pandahut, but to use ideas from other servers, i just don't like that.

Same as for Skylark RP, which is now Carnage RP, primarily a Military RP server.

Skylark has his own servers! Still Admin on their Star Wars server and Admin on Carnage Military RP.
Never play on those thoo.
JeanP103 liked this
He's taken all of this from Defiance RP and added more, which opened up a Wild West RP yesterday... the same day of this post, found out about it through me playing on it late at night...

I like the genre and the style of RP, but like issues common with opening up RP servers, do we have the amount of staff necessary? It is feasible?

I would support the opening up of servers for Pandahut, but to use ideas from other servers, i just don't like that.

Same as for Skylark RP, which is now Carnage RP, primarily a Military RP server.
Also, he posted this 1 month ago.
February...*FACEPALM*
Jean i had no clue that Defiance RP was even a SERVER until yesterday when i joined and i saw you on...
JeanP103 liked this
Dude I like this idea a lot!!! It's a great idea and I like the Western times, but how can bandits raid of thers no raiding weapons (Dragonfang, Rocketlauncher, Charges...) you can't raid with an ace and. Why remove the wood chopping tools so how are you going to get wood?? It's better just to limit the structure and barricade count that you can place. And would It had a different map like a wild west map
By George2004
Cleanse read my Suggestion for a new role its George2004 New role : BountyHunter this could work in Out of Towns like if you say people may Kos each other out ther , and its more of a Western Role ,this would be a great role i think Just read it its just below!!!
February...*FACEPALM*
Jean i had no clue that Defiance RP was even a SERVER until yesterday when i joined and i saw you on...
Yeah I saw the Date you posted after dutchy mentioned it, haha
February...*FACEPALM*
Yeah I saw the Date you posted after dutchy mentioned it, haha

Also Jean if pandahut ran Wild West RP it would be alot more stable than Defiance, the rules will be harshly enforced:)
[/quote]
Also Jean if pandahut ran Wild West RP it would be alot more stable than Defiance, the rules will be harshly enforced:)[/quote]

lmao thats not at all what im after

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!