Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By James
I don't know if it's just me or is RP... too easy. I am sitting here on RP with my 1.5 mil and I can honestly get whatever I want. No I didn't glitch to get my money. Us rich players need something that survives the reset to spend it on... I don't really have any ideas for what it could be, but I am thinking something like a rank that ISN'T related to the current donator ones. I am also not sure what the perks of this rank would be.. please don't say new role unless it is one really cool role. Please comment on what you think the perks should be and what you think of this idea. Also, don't include perks that just gives the player more money/stuff the point of this is to give some of the older players something to work for. Anyway thanks for reading and please give some feedback.
By Apples
ill take some, i need some donations for some more rainbow hatchbacks and annushka's to drive through seattle.
By Bread Loaf
James do what I did when I got rich. Gave money to the public and yes it was not selfless as I got self satisfaction but it's better then sitting around with more money then you will ever spend. Some of these players need some of that money where as you have too much of it.
By ComputerFan
Or donate to your local police group that can help your community a safer place...

*Cough* Donate to the RPPD! *Cough*
By Killer Kitty
I don't think this is a bad idea I also don't think it's a good one either it just doesn't make sence more have a strong point of it there is no point in this ok so what your rich what's your point all the other players don't care if your rich don't go Rubin off on them this "perk" really doesn't have a meaning
By James
Kitty, I never said the poor players cared? All this would do is give people something else to work for. The goal is to get more money, but eventually doing all that work to make a number bigger just isn't enough, and for all those people who said "donate to the poor"... No. Not going to happen. Giving money away for free does not satisfy me one bit. (Yes that is called being selfish) Now in the meantime, I will work on thinking of "perks/buyable ranks" that aren't related to the current purchasable ranks on the site, and they obviously won't give any of the perks those do so people continue to purchase them. Thanks for the feedback.
By Helena
I don't know if it's just me or is RP... too easy. I am sitting here on RP with my 1.5 mil and I can honestly get whatever I want. No I didn't glitch to get my money. Us rich players need something that survives the reset to spend it on... I don't really have any ideas for what it could be, but I am thinking something like a rank that ISN'T related to the current donator ones. I am also not sure what the perks of this rank would be.. please don't say new role unless it is one really cool role. Please comment on what you think the perks should be and what you think of this idea. Also, don't include perks that just gives the player more money/stuff the point of this is to give some of the older players something to work for. Anyway thanks for reading and please give some feedback.
So you are bored of having a lot of bamboo? Men i got to rethink the meaning of roleplay :/
But like there is no way you have roleplayed absolutly everything. What do you mean by "easy"? I can only tell that you mean arrest s guy with unlicensed cobra while you have a full attachments maplestrike. Well i have a shit ton of money but i still roleplay happily because there are endless posibilities of rp situations

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!