Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TomatoChunks
I think it would be cool if the maximum amount of players on an RP Server at any given time could be raised to 48 and the donor slots be moved to 4. I think this would benefit the RP community because it would add more diversity to the roles instead of everyone just being a cop or bandit. This would also make it so everyone isn't just clumped together in the main city, but might actually spread. Idk if you can even make there be more players slots in the servers, but it would be cool that of you can that you guys at least consider it.

Thanks,
TomatoChunks
By i4sheep
Increasing the player limits will be expensive, but it wouldn't be a bad idea, but it does mean more bases will be made and it will lag more then ever.
By i4sheep
Expensive?
Running servers cost money.
By Cleanse
Increasing the player limits will be expensive, but it wouldn't be a bad idea, but it does mean more bases will be made and it will lag more then ever.
Is there any way to like actually limit the building items? I suggest that you cant craft them and only obtainable from permissions from mods/admins. And the builder role can be changed to buying barricade stuffs only.
By Mushy
This has nothing to do with it being more expensive or more money needed.

The machine that runs the RP servers has plenty of spare CPU, RAM, and HD resources. The lag associated with too many players on our servers is an issue with Unturned, not the of power of our machines and the amount we spend on them. We will increase the player slots on the RP servers whenever Unturned is optimized enough to handle it.
Mcpardog, Helena liked this
By Helena

The machine that runs the RP servers has plenty of spare CPU, RAM, and HD resources. The lag associated with too many players on our servers is an issue with Unturned, not the of power of our machines and the amount we spend on them. We will increase the player slots on the RP servers whenever Unturned is optimized enough to handle it.
Possibly 48 ppl :>?
By Cleanse

Possibly 48 ppl :>?
Same raising the rp limit will create more event in a server. Possibly limit the building limit (aka lox's idea)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!