Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
I think it would be cool for Drug Lords if they were able to use the kidnap command as well because then once they've kidnapped some people they can hold illegal fist fights between their prisoners that people could bet on (the cops would be able to bust the fights of course). There would have to be a /fight command or something like that just like with raiding so the cops have a chance to stop it. I think this would add a whole new aspect to RP economy and would be a really cool addition. Or instead of letting Drug Lords use the /kidnap command, Drug Lords can just buy the prisoner from the kidnapper for whatever the ransom was and be able to hold them for as long as they wanted until the Drug Lord could find another prisoner to buy in order to hold a fight unless a cop rescued the prisoner before then. Another thing that could be implemented would be letting bandits, kidnappers, or other drug lords be able to fight the prisoner, but they would be able to use melee weapons if they wanted to, but depending on the melee weapon the odds would go up from 1:1 in a fist fight to like 4:1 if one of the people had a bat. Another rule that should be followed if this is to be added would be that the fight MUST take place within an enclosed area that's no bigger than a 3x3 area. Another cool thing would be that during a fight that's taking place, spectators can buy smoke grenades at a heavily discounted price within a "fight zone" while its happening so they can throw them into the arena to have some fun. I was giving this some thought because I realized that for a donator role, the Drug Lord is not very good and this would totally change how RP is played. Another alteration I had for this was to not even have there need be any prisoners at all and a bandit could fight another bandit for example and they could bet against each other and the Drug Lord would host their fight or something like that so people can take their anger out on each other in a fight instead of KOS each other and getting banned so this could actually have the effect of reducing KOS rates, but a Drug Lord would not be able to host a fight they are fighting in so they would need to fight another Drug Lord to host the fight if they wanted to participate. There could also be the option for there to be fights with more than 2 people (but the max should be 5) and everyone participating in the fight would have to use a command in chat (including the Drug Lord hosting it) and everyone participating or betting in/on the fight would be able to be KOSed by cops and everyone betting on the fight must be within the fight zone for their bet to be valid. I really hope you guys consider this really hard because I think this would be the coolest addition ever to the RP Servers and also this took about 40 minutes to write and revise even though I could've been more concise and a bit less repetitive, but that would've taken a lot longer and I kinda wanted to get this over with.

Thanks,
TomatoChunks
Dutchy liked this
Thanks man! :P
Didn't read half of this but what about loot??? You cannot just throw 2 people with tons of loot in a cage and make them fight. Plus, you cannot hold lots of people in a cell for hours as you please. That ruins all RP for that player.
WildWest liked this
Keeping this to be a Regular Admin controlled event, in my opinion would work best.

Creating an Arena where weekly the admin would round up fighters, where the public could bet on.

a regular event like this would spur economic movement and would also allow for a way to release tension or perhaps create interesting situations between gangs or regular groups.

Like a farmer is really angry at a bandit always coming and stealing his crops, so he challenges the bandit to a mano-a-mano at the arena on a set date.

Rival Gangs could train a fighters to face off in order to settle beef or perhaps start new beef, things like this.

Arena would be immortal and run by staff:

players could sign up to fight in a competition to the death knowing full well that they put their lives on the line for the glorious death in the arena or the glory of victory.

Or there could be specific events Bandits Vs Cops
Or a Gang leader would put money down to hold a full gang on gang fight in the arena against a rival gang

Things like this

In order to be able to control the volatile nature of these events Staff should be the one to run and oversee the Arena.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!