Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Matty
Just like law enforcements' chief, deputy and captains. Bandits should have bosses, people who could supply the bandits with more weapons (Raiding supplies). These bosses should have the ability to tell farmers where to plant, hitmen who to kill, bandits who to rob, and kidnappers who to kidnap.

It's a pretty good idea in my opinion, and I think it will make the war between outlaws and police more violent and exciting.
For the applications, maybe a certain negetave rep should be included in the player. (-5000 rep)

Feel free to add to this idea, or comment if it's a good one or not.
tMoist liked this
By tMoist
Very good idea, that would make the war between outlaws+cops even more fast paced. Would be good for experienced bandits who may be getting bored. If they are ready to become a gang leader (did someone say rival gang wars) then they can apply. Good idea, good idea. Did I mention good idea?
By TomatoChunks
I like this idea but you should have to apply on forums for it
By Agent74
Police are an organised government service, the word "Government" suggests that there will be ranks of authority and so on. However in the bandit life there is no such thing as organised authority but there is ruthless authority you will have to make yourself a Lord of Bandits, you rise up from the underworld streets and so on just like real life major criminals got to where they are because of their ruthlessness not because they are organised.

Police have ranks, bandits don't. You must make yourselves the boss's.
tMoist liked this
By tMoist
Police are an organised government service, the word "Government" suggests that there will be ranks of authority and so on. However in the bandit life there is no such thing as organised authority but there is ruthless authority you will have to make yourself a Lord of Bandits, you rise up from the underworld streets and so on just like real life major criminals got to where they are because of their ruthlessness not because they are organised.

Police have ranks, bandits don't. You must make yourselves the boss's.
That's a good way to put it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!