Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Khar
I was thinking that RP could use a an organization for crime, somewhat like how there is a organization for police officers. There are higher police ranks that are in charge of lower ranks and they can call special raids and things like that. It would be cool if there could be an organization like this for criminals, kinda like a mafia. I was thinking that it would be very similar to how to police is run. There would be a few new ranks added, mostly the superior ranks. These would be like the Chiefs, Deputies, and Captains. Then there would just be your bandits that are a part of the organization. These are like the normal RCMPs/Swat. The higher ranks would be in charge of the lower ranks, much like police, and maybe the higher crimes bosses would be able to do things like order the murder of someone, where any bandit that is a part of organization can kill them. It would announce it in chat beforehand saying that the mafia is gonna kill them or w/e. Some people might think this will just lead to people being killed 24/7, but the higher ranking criminals would need to have a reason and evidence to kill someone. Maybe there was a police raid on a base with berries in it belonged to the mafia, and someone screenshoted the people who called the police raid. Then the crime bosses could call for bandits to go find and kill them. IDK there are probably a lot of issues and problems with this idea and there probably is but I just think it would be a cool thing to add.
tMoist liked this
By ThatGuyBob
I really like this, I started my own RP organized crime family when Russia map came out, I made a lot of bamboo and enjoyed the RP

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!