Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By MeatFaceFTW
Hey, I'm Meat and while I haven't been on the forums prior to today, I have been enjoying myself on the servers and I would like to make them better.

I find that Pandahut RP #13 is too small to have three boarded up cities. Either we need to spread out the amount of people, due to them being in Alberton most of the time, or make more slots. For an example, it is very unnecessary to have more than five officers of any kind assisting in ONE officer's arrest on a single person. And while this is going on, there are NONE in any of the other cities/towns. And then they wonder where people grow drugs. It's ridiculous. We usually have at least five officers online at once, so we can put two in Alberton, one in Charlottetown, one in Stratford, and one patrolling PEI. This way, officers aren't crowding in one spot, occupying the streets with their police cars, and it is just more like real life in general. This way it is easier to *ahem rob* I mean help old ladies cross the street.

Let me know what you think!
Dutchy, tMoist, Helena liked this
By i4sheep
Talk to the mayor of #13.
By Helena
I haven't seen a mayor.
It's yung one (but idk because he fuck'd up and wrote ./role mvpplusbandit but without the period and switched roles
By tMoist
I haven't seen a mayor.
It's yung one (but idk because he fuck'd up and wrote ./role mvpplusbandit but without the period and switched roles
lol remember that
Helena liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!