Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Falko
As I play Pandahut 13 as a kidnapper, I want to buy and to lure children/players into my van. I can't buy candy now, so I think it is worth wile for kidnappers to be able to buy candy to lure children/players! candy includes candy and chocolate that kidnappers can buy. (an extra would be grape and apple juices)

If and admin checks this, pls add this!
tMoist liked this
By Helena
As I play Pandahut 13 as a kidnapper, I want to buy and to lure children/players into my van. I can't buy candy now, so I think it is worth wile for kidnappers to be able to buy candy to lure children/players! candy includes candy and chocolate that kidnappers can buy. (an extra would be grape and apple juices)

yes XD this works reallyu really good and you get a good time to play :laugh:
By Sudath
Kidnappers would then get a advantage on eating food while everyone is starving with there small /kit food.
By tMoist

Yeah I just loot gas stations until I find candy bars, then attach big signs on my White Van saying Thar iz free candyz inzide truzt meh. Trapped two hungry nakeds that way.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!