Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By JeanP103
I want to know the Negatives to white-listing these two role lines.

My reasons for wanting a white-list.

Civilian roles will be more prominent
Bandit Groups will be more legitimate
Police would be more legitimate and increase the quality of police RP

I recognize that this could lead to some bad, but i want to have this thread be one of discussion to work with the negatives for a hypothetical implementation of a system like this.
By Cleanse
+1
By Cleanse
This is a good suggestion because many cops dont even do their job. By whitelisting them and giving permission go give police roles to deputy+ maybe it would increase quality of rp.

Example: You have just bought MVP+ for $40 and you join the server wanting to be a swat or a hitman. Then you realise you can't because you have to apply or some shit. You apply but no one votes +1. You're now stuck with MVP+ Builder or MVP+ Chef. You ask for a refund. You realise you didn't read the small print. You say fuck this server. You self harm.

This is why I have -1

NO
By Agent74

Example: You have just bought MVP+ for $40 and you join the server wanting to be a swat or a hitman. Then you realise you can't because you have to apply or some shit. You apply but no one votes +1. You're now stuck with MVP+ Builder or MVP+ Chef. You ask for a refund. You realise you didn't read the small print. You say fuck this server. You self harm.

This is why I have -1

NO
Apply for police or bandit then donate...

This is why I have -1

NO
Apply for police or bandit then donate...
Exactly, if you're not going to pay attention to how the roles function then that's your fault.
By Flopdup

This is why I have -1

NO
Can we not mention self harm...jeez man...

More feedback please!!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!