Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
Whitelist to Police Roles will make quality RP, but is that what we want?
If we whitelist RCMP, we will need to make a new system.
We would need to be better to advertise about it in game, and we would need to add other roles as a replacement for the lazy/word-blind people.

The Whitelist RCMP: Make a application
I suggest that RCMP should be whitelisted, and they will need to make a application like Arma 3 RP communities.
This will create the RCMP roleplay MUCH better!

Steps of how to become a RCMP
1.The Application
Make a application on forum. (here a police leader will accept/deny you)
2.The Interview:
A police leader will interview you, about the basic of being police and the applicant will need to have more than half of the questions correct to get accepted to the next step.
3.The RCMP Academy
You will be whitelisted as a RCMP by (RP mod) and you will get trained by a official RCMP-trainer. This training will learn the applicant the basic commands, how to communicate in the radio and how to behave as a police officer. If the RCMP-trainer think the applicant is ready to enforce the law, the applicant will get fully accepted to the policeforce, and he will be invited to the new "official group" of the RCMP.

We still need new leader system!
I still think to get this done we would need some changes & new ranks.
Rank suggestion: RCMP Sheriff/Commissioner
This Sheriff/Commissioner will accept/deny applicants on the forum. This is a highly experienced officer that have been a policeleader before. This role should be elected by RP admins because its such a important role, that is TOO important to just let the people make a election/poll about it. This role will be the most powerful rank in the police, but will still follow orders from the mayor.

Rank suggestion: The RCMP Captain
The captain role is currently the highest in the force. But we should change this ranks purpose if we make whitelisted cops.
The Captains will be the one that interviews/trains the applicants. This will be done on TS, where the cpt. will follow a interview document of made by the Commissioner. The Captains will need to interview/train people + command the officers in game.

Rank suggestion: The RCMP Deputy
The deputy role is currently the second highest in the force. But we should change this ranks purpose if we make whitelisted cops.
This rank will be allowed to train cops as well. They will need to train the applicants, where they use the training-guideline-document made by the currently Police commissioner.

I have already this documents, if you want to see examples:
The Interview document of new applicants:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pgC ... sp=sharing

The Training document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EcV ... BB0eM/edit

Application accepted template:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xbQ ... sp=sharing

We need a new official police group that will be controlled of the "sheriff /comm" that is kicking inactive members.

Having more suggestions / ideas? Reply!
Last edited by Klockmann on April 14th, 2017, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlahBlahBlah, Helena, Ginger and 1 others liked this
By Helena

Example: You have just bought MVP+ for $40 and you join the server wanting to be a swat or a hitman. Then you realise you can't because you have to apply or some shit. You apply but no one votes +1. You're now stuck with MVP+ Builder or MVP+ Chef. You ask for a refund. You realise you didn't read the small print. You say fuck this server. You self harm.

This is why I have -1

NO
Who buys a rank before playing the actual thing?
By Cleanse
People who currently have the tole will have it, but they cant change back to bandit/police.
What about existing people such as myself? Do I have to apply? What if I don't get accepted? Then I'm stuck with MVP+ Builder!
We would need to be better to advertise about it in game, and we would need to add other roles as a replacement for the lazy/word-blind people.

I suggest that RCMP should be whitelisted, and they will need to make a application like Arma 3 RP communities.

1.The Application
2.The Interview:
A police leader will interview you, about the basic of being police and the applicant will need to have more than half of the questions correct to get accepted to the next step.
3.The RCMP Academy
You will be whitelisted as a RCMP by (RP mod) and you will get trained by a official RCMP-trainer. This training will learn the applicant the basic commands, how to communicate in the radio and how to behave as a police officer. If the RCMP-trainer think the applicant is ready to enforce the law, the applicant will get fully accepted to the policeforce, and he will be invited to the new "official group" of the RCMP.

This Sheriff/Commissioner will accept/deny applicants on the forum. This is a highly experienced officer that have been a policeleader before. This role should be elected by RP admins because its such a important role, that is TOO important to just let the people make a election/poll about it. This role will be the most powerful rank in the police, but will still follow orders from the mayor.

The captain role is currently the highest in the force. But we should change this ranks purpose if we make whitelisted cops.
The Captains will be the one that interviews/trains the applicants. This will be done on TS, where the cpt. will follow a interview document of made by the Commissioner. The Captains will need to interview/train people + command the officers in game.

The deputy role is currently the second highest in the force. But we should change this ranks purpose if we make whitelisted cops.
This rank will be allowed to train cops as well. They will need to train the applicants, where they use the training-guideline-document made by the currently Police commissioner.

The Interview document of new applicants:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pgC ... sp=sharing

Application accepted template:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xbQ ... sp=sharing

We need a new official police group that will be controlled of the "sheriff /comm" that is kicking inactive members.

Thank you for the intense amount of detail and work into this thread, please spread word of this thread!
Klockmann liked this

1.The Application
2.The Interview:
3.The RCMP Academy

Thank you for the intense amount of detail and work into this thread, please spread word of this thread!
Hello, Jean. Please read my latest detailed idea called "new police system"
By Cleanse
I believe that white-listing Police would be a good idea, but white-listing criminal roles is not.
Agreed

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!