Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

No minimum or highest you could pay for a section of land?

Yes, pay more for albertown/seattle etc
94%
No too OP
6%
If this were to be implemented, the prices would definitely have to follow supply and demand, so that's a yes on the poll. As for the role itself being added, it's still up for discussion.

From a plugin standpoint, this idea might be feasible, both gameplay and code-wise. No guarantees yet, as it still needs a lot of thought and discussion :P

A few ideas come to mind on how we could get the real estate role to work. It could double as a way to ensure less clutter on the map by requiring players to have a building warrant for their base. With that in place, police roles could check whether or not a player has rights to build in a specified location and take appropriate action, adding another layer of RP to the whole thing. I'd still need to figure out a way to stop players from building in places to which they don't have a building warrant.

It's a cool concept IMO. Something to consider.
i4sheep, tMoist, Loxtonjoel and 1 others liked this
Bump

I feel a plugin would be unnecessary and hard to code (Don't ask me im a noob). If you need any ideas or discuss how this could work hit me up :angelo:
We will need to figure out step by step what we need to do in order for this to function, ill have a talk with mushy to see what he can do plugin-wise when we are both free (hopefully today / tomorrow) thank you for the suggestion lox

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!