Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

No minimum or highest you could pay for a section of land?

Yes, pay more for albertown/seattle etc
94%
No too OP
6%
Hey guys

I know this role idea was brought up before, but it basically had no purpose therefore it was flawed. Today I propose some that WILL change the server and how we look at it, this means the limiter plugin could be reduced so we could build more and people would be all over the map, not just Albertown!

These real estate agents would make "sections" of land of which the players have to buy to build on. Some real estate agents may be cheaper than others so you have to look for a good deal! I will add a poll to ask the public if real estate agents should charge more for prime land such as near Albertown. This could go further to say older police members DON'T have to protect those houses not on sections, giving a "insurance" to those who do.

I give full credit to the new player on #13 who thought you had to pay for a the land to build on :-)

Poll above
tMoist liked this
By tMoist
I like it. E.G. buying a piece of land at the airport, compared to buying land at the entrance of summerside. Cost for building materials would have to be slightly lowered though.
By Helena
what if i buy the resources for a ohuse outside of a section for it's base price and then i go build inside said section?
give full credit to the new player on #13 who thought you had to pay for a the land to build on
who would imagine that the fact that someone did not read the rules before playing was actually good after all
By Loxtonjoel
Another idea is that the real estate agent buys a zone of land off the mayor for lets say 50,000 then the real estate agent makes sections out of that. The mayor would use this money to maybe boost the pay of those cops who do defend against the raiding of sectioned land

Bana do you mean what happens if they build outside?
By Helena
Another idea is that the real estate agent buys a zone of land off the mayor for lets say 50,000 then the real estate agent makes sections out of that. The mayor would use this money to maybe boost the pay of those cops who do defend against the raiding of sectioned land

Bana do you mean what happens if they build outside?
my bad i missinterpreted your idea
It's 100%? So the role is coming?
Still in the suggestion stage
How are you planning on regulating the pieces of land? Setting up specific "markers" indicating the "regions" (Not the region mod just a name for the position)
How are you planning on regulating the pieces of land? Setting up specific "markers" indicating the "regions" (Not the region mod just a name for the position)
Mayors can set up regions if they wish to do so such as residential or shopping etc this could complicate things but could bring more things for the mayor to do such as zone areas etc

A simpler way would be he sold off a entire chunk of land such as the top of Albertown to the Confederation Bridge for 100k and each section of land for 11.5k, that 100k can go into police funding, checkpoints. The real estate agent still earns profit because of the 1.5k per section. This is what the poll is for, so we don't have to put a limit of what the public can spend on it and it would be a player run Uconamy
tMoist liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!