Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By pvt amar
i realized while being chief that many officers dont out bail or take the money for themselves. Why not make it that the arresting officer have to add it in a command and the player can /paybail for example
example: i arrest "player" then after taking the illegals i /jail player time but add 1000 after the time ===> /jail player 10 1000. and then the message say player have been put in jail by pvt.amar for 10. Bail is 1000. and the player can choose to /paybail or serve the time. the money will go to the town tresaury and the player wont get anything to avoid crazy ammounts of bail. if the arresting officer put no bail it can be left blank and itll say "no bail" or put a huge ammount example 9999999.
i think this will be a good idea, what do u think?
By Helena
i realized while being chief that many officers dont out bail or take the money for themselves. Why not make it that the arresting officer have to add it in a command and the player can /paybail for example
example: i arrest "player" then after taking the illegals i /jail player time but add 1000 after the time ===> /jail player 10 1000. and then the message say player have been put in jail by pvt.amar for 10. Bail is 1000. and the player can choose to /paybail or serve the time. the money will go to the town tresaury and the player wont get anything to avoid crazy ammounts of bail. if the arresting officer put no bail it can be left blank and itll say "no bail" or put a huge ammount example 9999999.
i think this will be a good idea, what do u think?
+1
apply ticket payment bamboo system (one part goes to the mayor and the rest to who issued the ticket, this but in bails)
pvt amar liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
-1 bail is too low and shouldn't really be added as going to jail on rp should be a lesson. Anyone with even a slightly decent amount of money can just pay it and go away. I'd prefer if bail can only be done through a court case (which is a lot more simple now because of /judy)
Burnt, Mushy liked this
By pvt amar
thats why the officer always allowed to not put bail. Its the officer discretion. its just a way to get revenue for the mayor
By ZERO
+1
-Increase to town treasury
-A lot of criminals ask for a bail
Note: Even if they "don't learn their lesson" the town treasury goes up and the criminal loses money while winning by getting out early. Win-win scenario for both sides. Officer discretion is good, but I recommend a limit for the bail count.
pvt amar, GhostDragon liked this
By pvt amar
of course the bail is always the mayor discretion but my suggestion? 1 min=100bb so 10min=1k ect
By Burnt
Bail has always been offered if a player asks for it,
Unless they’ve committed a crime where bail isn’t good. (kill warrants)
By pvt amar
bail should be necessary for minor crimes. many players dont know or forget about asking for bail. if the crime is sever the officer can leave it blank where itll say no bail.
By NeedlessMemeing
bail should be necessary for minor crimes. many players dont know or forget about asking for bail. if the crime is sever the officer can leave it blank where itll say no bail.
To reinforce my point, bail shouldn't be necessary under 10 minutes. It's only 10 minutes, you made the choice to commit the crime/not read the laws. Bail should be done through a court case, which is made easier via the new command. The point ZERO made about the town balance going up sounds nice, but when it's only 2000 for the HIGHEST CRIMES (murder, kidnapping etc), it doesn't sound as appealing. Imagine if you went out on 10, got into an arrest and killed a cop, got a kill warrant and just paid 2000. Then they go out and do it again. Jail should mean that you do the time for doing the crime. The only way I see this being plausible is for instead of 100 bamboo per minute, make it 1000 bamboo.
By pvt amar
that's details needless. the ammount of bail are the officer discretion. If he want to give bail or no it's his choice. if he decide to do bail, he out it in his /jail command so the player will know and the money goes to the city and the player who put the effort in doing the arrest/warrant. a player shouldnt be forced to spend 10 to 20 min and can pay bail so it's a win win senario. I'm a deputy myself and think the criminals should have a way out that benifit the city.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!