Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Shinobi
Hello, so my idea is that we have to make it that cops wear 3 pieces of clothing so that they /rescue, just like defending a raid, lately because of the cops aren't supposed to wear police clothing during a rescue, a massacre occurs where everyone civilians near the kidnap base where the hostage in gets shots even though he wasn't participating, I know that it might sound like kos but it's not really as it's considered crossfire and kidnappers can't really know which one of these guys are the one who is actively rescuing and as cops aren't obligated to wear police clothing during a rescue so it was being really problematic lately and I think thats a possible solution for it, I know that some of you might think that cops have to do a better job at warning players off-area so no incidents like that can happen again but we can't always depend on players as not everyone is really gonna do what you think is right, I think that it's better that we make a rule and clarification about it as I said above, so that way kidnappers can't shot civilians randomly and claim that they are rescuing, as if what I'm talking about is gonna get implemented then that'll leave kidnappers no excuse if they shot someone who isn't wearing a uniform and therefore that reduces innocent people getting killed.
By Javi-kun
Hello, so my idea is that we have to make it that cops wear 3 pieces of clothing so that they /rescue, just like defending a raid, lately because of the cops aren't supposed to wear police clothing during a rescue, a massacre occurs where everyone civilians near the kidnap base where the hostage in gets shots even though he wasn't participating, I know that it might sound like kos but it's not really as it's considered crossfire and kidnappers can't really know which one of these guys are the one who is actively rescuing and as cops aren't obligated to wear police clothing during a rescue so it was being really problematic lately and I think thats a possible solution for it, I know that some of you might think that cops have to do a better job at warning players off-area so no incidents like that can happen again but we can't always depend on players as not everyone is really gonna do what you think is right, I think that it's better that we make a rule and clarification about it as I said above, so that way kidnappers can't shot civilians randomly and claim that they are rescuing, as if what I'm talking about is gonna get implemented then that'll leave kidnappers no excuse if they shot someone who isn't wearing a uniform and therefore that reduces innocent people getting killed.
+1
By Aren
Will be discussed during he next administration meeting, It has been added to my list.
Helena liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!