Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Bird.
Prehabs in Seattle, as most people are aware, are very close to each other. Due to this, claim flag's tend to obstruct other Prehabs.

An example of this is the Diner, owned by BMC. Nothing that they are doing is wrong, but they do have a claim flag, and this claim flag has disallowed me from building both in the Pharmacy and in the Cafe, and likely other locations as well which are around it.

This seems like an issue to me. The Pharmacy was claimed before this, however I raided it to claim ownership, and now can't due to the fact that the Diner next door has a claim flag, and it reaches just enough to block off both doorways.

I don't think it should be allowed, especially due to how close everything is in Seattle. It's bound to cause issues, and likely already has in the past without being addressed.

(I am not attacking BMC in any way. They were nice enough to let me place the door to the Cafe when I first noticed this issue before replacing the claim flag.)

TL;DR: Don't allow claim-flags within Prephabs in Seattle.

Thanks for reading!
Sp4x liked this
By Jfrog137
Fully agree with this topic as most claim flags in Seattle do tend to cause obstruction to other players whom have the rights over other portions of land around other claim flags, also think it should be enforced more so by law enforcement then staff. This could be a suitable raiding premises for the law of Seattle as technically the city is government owned!

+1
Last edited by Jfrog137 on September 29th, 2019, 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bird. liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
+1
claim flag blocked Diner from being repaired once, super annoying
Bird. liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
Pablo agrees.
By Lex Of Talionis
+1 I as well personally do not think claim flags should be allowed in high populous locations, as they tend to obstruct most people's buildings in such a small area.
Sp4x liked this
By TomatoChunks
If someone placed a claim flag where you're trying to build just raid them, destroy the flag, and place your own. Without a claim flag people can grief your base, get on top of it, and do lots of other annoying things.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!