Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Bird.
If someone placed a claim flag where you're trying to build just raid them, destroy the flag, and place your own. Without a claim flag people can grief your base, get on top of it, and do lots of other annoying things.
I think you've missed the point. Im not speaking of claim flags in general, I'm speaking claim flags in Seattle PREPHABS. You can't honestly tell me you can tell where a claim flag is just because of the "area claimed" message whilst within Seattle.
By TomatoChunks
If someone placed a claim flag where you're trying to build just raid them, destroy the flag, and place your own. Without a claim flag people can grief your base, get on top of it, and do lots of other annoying things.
I think you've missed the point. Im not speaking of claim flags in general, I'm speaking claim flags in Seattle PREPHABS. You can't honestly tell me you can tell where a claim flag is just because of the "area claimed" message whilst within Seattle.
I did not miss the point. I know exactly what you're saying and I'm against it. Anyways is really easy to find where someone placed a claim flag. All you need to do is to hold one in your hands. It will outline a white circular border around where the placed claim flag is. Then you raid wherever that is. ezpz
By Bird.
You're missing the issue, though. We shouldn't have to raid an entire other prephab because they placed a claim flag in THEIR base and it obstructed another prephab/base nearby. Seattle is far too close together for claim flags, especially in prephabs.
By TomatoChunks
You're missing the issue, though. We shouldn't have to raid an entire other prephab because they placed a claim flag in THEIR base and it obstructed another prephab/base nearby. Seattle is far too close together for claim flags, especially in prephabs.
Then don't build in prehabs. There's plenty of places to build other than Seattle. And the way I see it is the less bases in Seattle the better since there's so much lag.
By Bird.
The prephabs are there to be claimed. Other prephabs having a claim flag shouldn't be the only reason you cant claim it. When with all that's happening in Seattle, not many people complain about lag, so I don't see the harm in a few more prephabs being claimed in the MAIN RP CITY.
By jlolley
From where im standing there is nothing wrong with claimflags, considering you have one in the middle of the big brown apartment building in the middle of seattle... that stopped me from building near there. to me it seems that you may ask the owner of the base to move the claimflag maybe, or remove it while you build. Plus once the claimflag in diner gets settled i have little doubt that you will add your own and obstruct others like you did me.
By Bird.
That seems like a personal problem, and I only have it there because I was clearing out the previous stuff people had put around the build, and didn't want people coming around and making it harder than it had to be. I plan on removing it very soon. :P
By Sp4x
"Claim flags should NOT be placed in pre-fab structures. This includes the diner, hospital, library, and other buildings that come with the map."
If this is what you're suggesting, it's is already a rule.
By Bird.
It may have just been added, because it wasn't a ruling when I made the post.
By JTD
If this is about Removing the ability to place Claim flags in Seattle thats Greate
+1

Becuase its just like Growing barries you can get banned so if you Put a Claim Flag in sEAttle you will get banned or warned :D

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!