Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Cookie
you geniuenly confuse me you say its unfair you cant identify us when we propose a solution you say no that way you cant impersonate us like dude do you want it changed or not and if there is a limit noone wloud use police clothing
By Mr Pepe
you geniuenly confuse me you say its unfair you cant identify us when we propose a solution you say no that way you cant impersonate us like dude do you want it changed or not and if there is a limit noone wloud use police clothing
You don't get the point, do you? Your solution to this problem of creating a massive cross fire zone and broken kidnaps is to make a set of kidnapper clothes. The problem is just that you can be where ever you want at any time you want, to snipe us whenever you can and from where ever you want. Without us not noticing you in most cases until we die. I just don't see that adding Kidnapping clothes is a solution to broken kidnaps, but just for most of the crossfire. I hope you see the problem as well...
By Outspace
Why don't we make it similar to raids(kind of but not really you will see).
Give police a 50 meter or 100 meter limit and give kidnappers a 30 or 50 meter limit. Im not saying they can kill anyone inside this zone like raids, still keep the kill anyone inside and outside just police cus the cop clothes and if they are rescuign you can shoot them, but if we are gonna limit one side we have to have a limit to another.
By Mr Pepe
Give police a 50 meter or 100 meter limit and give kidnappers a 30 or 50 meter limit. Im not saying they can kill anyone inside this zone like raids, still keep the kill anyone inside and outside just police cus the cop clothes and if they are rescuign you can shoot them, but if we are gonna limit one side we have to have a limit to another.
I agree
pvt amar liked this
By jlolley
I agree with ZERO I think having no limit makes it alot more fun, meaning always on the lookout for snipers and such. I think the clothing is a very good idea, but i also think it would make it a little harder to kidnap becuase of having strict clothing, I agree that we should keep the zone limit to infinite and just adapt and it will be alot more fun for everybody.
By Mr Pepe
I agree with ZERO I think having no limit makes it alot more fun, meaning always on the lookout for snipers and such. I think the clothing is a very good idea, but i also think it would make it a little harder to kidnap becuase of having strict clothing, I agree that we should keep the zone limit to infinite and just adapt and it will be alot more fun for everybody.
Yeah it's really fun for everyone to get one shot killed from the crane while countering every kidnap.
By ZERO
You don't get the point, do you? Your solution to this problem of creating a massive cross fire zone and broken kidnaps is to make a set of kidnapper clothes. The problem is just that you can be where ever you want at any time you want, to snipe us whenever you can and from where ever you want. Without us not noticing you in most cases until we die. I just don't see that adding Kidnapping clothes is a solution to broken kidnaps, but just for most of the crossfire. I hope you see the problem as well...
What you say above legit is how us Kidnappers view police who have no rescue distance.
Cookie liked this
By ZERO
Yeah it's really fun for everyone to get one shot killed from the crane while countering every kidnap.
It’s really fun when police rescue from the hills on mall with matas or snipers. This was how it was for just you guys. Now that we have it, you want to keep the police holding the advantage.
jlolley liked this
By Helena
this is a better solution that forcing kidnappers to wear an outfit or something along those linings.
The common problem for everyone here is distance and range, cops can rescue from anywhere in the map and act from any distance towards the kidnappers
Since kidnappers can not leave they base and move as freely it is fair that cops are restricted from their distance to rescue
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By pvt amar
in real life, kidnappers are very disadvantaged. they are in a place, fortified at most, and try to hold the hostage. allowing the kidnappers to get out and ambush the cops is plain stupid considering that you it’s unrealistic. police pressure the kidnappers to save the hostage and the kidnappers need to deal with that. its basically inpossible (and if you think it’s not ill be happy to show you) to rescue someone when kidnappers can get out of limit and ambush you. With all the pressure of raiding, trying not to get peaked and healing ect, you cant be being ambushed

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!