Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By zman#2644
Kill warrants should be brought back, I feel that they balance the police and bandit fight. Kill warrants should be merged a little, maybe only 10 minutes max jail time for someone surrendering after being kill warranted, but I feel that kill warrants require hard evidence of a murder or 7+ tickets or 20 berries, so they can be countered very easily by not having tickets or berries, or not having any witnesses to the murder. With so few deputies, it wouldn’t be super OP to bring them back, I’m happy to comprise in how kill warrants work, but I think that kill warrants are a good tool for police. Now many will say that they are one sided hits, which they are, with no way to counter them and a 15-20 minute jail time if you surrender, which is why I’m suggesting maybe 10 minutes max for kill warrants. You can always go naked and have you killed, or work something out with the police (though doing this may violate fear RP). In conclusion it’s fairly easy to counter kill warrants as long as you play smart, maybe have an officer remove your tickets, maybe not have 20 berries lmfao. Thanks for reading this, hopefully kill warrants could come back <3
Last edited by zman#2644 on November 15th, 2019, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spinner, TripleY3 liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
Outspace liked this
By Cookie
noone wants kill warrants they are one sided hits with no way to counter they shoudnt be implemented if they arent heavily reworked
By Javi-kun
noone wants kill warrants they are one sided hits with no way to counter they shoudnt be implemented if they arent heavily reworked
Cookie is right,Kill warrants are one sided hits with no way to counter them then hide for 12 straight hours which wouldn't very fun would it?Kill warrants also would not help much against the police bandit fight due to the lack of activity and numbers of the police.
Outspace liked this
By ZERO
Kill warrants are hits. Never bring them back.
Outspace liked this
By Mr AJ
+1
Outspace liked this
By Helena
Kill warrants would have never been removed if the ones that got their hands on them didnt overuse them and abuse them the way they did. Kill warrants will always be unfair hits and will always be abused and you cant convince me otherwise.
There is no guarantee that the ones with the power to use them wont take advantage of it.

Add a measure to counter it and then is a maybe but overall no

Outspace liked this
By HellRaiser0214
-1 Kill warrants blow. Police should have to pay for their hits like we do.
Outspace liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!