Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By zman#2644
Yikes, the reactions are very negative. As of now I think police need a buff, or bandits need a nerf
You say this because the criminals are too powerful because the police is practically non-existent.
In an effort to balance kill warrants, Here would be a change log:
- HITMAN can view warrants if they cannot already.
-HITMAN can claim kill warrants (kill people with kill warrants on them)
-The person who has a kill warrant on them can self defend. BUT ONLY AGAINST TO SWAT,CHIEF,DEPUTY, CAPTAIN, AND HITMAN.
-Regular Police cannot claim kill warrants, however (Swat, chief, deputy, captain and hitman can kill the person with a kill warrant on them).Regular cops essentially do not participate in kill warrant situations.
-Bodyguard cannot defend their clients during a kill warrant
I am open to more ideas, and editing this, hopefully this makes kill warrants more balanced and offers them a chance to come back. Sorry if this is confusing, not amazing at explaining things.
By Cookie
Yikes, the reactions are very negative. As of now I think police need a buff, or bandits need a nerf
You say this because the criminals are too powerful because the police is practically non-existent.
-The person who has a kill warrant on them can self defend. BUT ONLY AGAINST TO SWAT,CHIEF,DEPUTY, CAPTAIN, AND HITMAN.
-Regular Police cannot claim kill warrants, however (Swat, chief, deputy, captain and hitman can kill the person with a kill warrant on them).Regular cops essentially do not participate in kill warrant situations.
I am open to more ideas, and editing this, hopefully this makes kill warrants more balanced and offers them a chance to come back. Sorry if this is confusing, not amazing at explaining things.
this will just make a ton of kos because lets be honest only 30% of the playerbase reads rules
Outspace liked this
By Helena
this will just make a ton of kos because lets be honest only 30% of the playerbase reads rules
Thats on them. We shouldn't adjust the rules as if the playerbase was made of babies, just because they dont feel like reading the rules doesnt justify rules should be changed in their favour, honestly.

At the same time you need to realize that the suggestion made suggests that only swat and police ranks are able to claim kill warrants, if you are any of this is because you clearly read the rules and use forums so.

I still consider kill warrants are just hits put on the police side except they can be abused because unlike hits they wont take money from your balance to place the warrant, which was rhe reason people spammed warrants constantly when there was any chance to do so, adding them back doesnt bring anything good besides more pvp UNLESS there is a way to counter them properly
zman#2644, Outspace liked this
By zman#2644
Thats on them. We shouldn't adjust the rules as if the playerbase was made of babies, just because they dont feel like reading the rules doesnt justify rules should be changed in their favour, honestly.

At the same time you need to realize that the suggestion made suggests that only swat and police ranks are able to claim kill warrants, if you are any of this is because you clearly read the rules and use forums so.

I still consider kill warrants are just hits put on the police side except they can be abused because unlike hits they wont take money from your balance to place the warrant, which was rhe reason people spammed warrants constantly when there was any chance to do so, adding them back doesnt bring anything good besides more pvp UNLESS there is a way to counter them properly
As I said the person with a kill warrant can self defend as if it was a hit, the warrant being removed if either a swat , chief, deputy, or captain dies. However if someone witnesses a murder (even if it’s someone self defending a kill warrant) they can still be kill warranted, (ex I have a kill warrant, I kill P.E.P.E. a police captain, but Helena witnesses it, therefore I can get kill warranted for murder.) So basically it’s a police hit, it can be countered you can still surrender. Also police won’t be demoted for killing someone during a kill warrant. Therefore allowing kill warrants to be more balanced.
By ZERO
So you want a role called Bounty Hunter basically? Nah. Still -1. Kill warrants should never be brought back. Stick with arrest warrants.
Outspace liked this
By wonslowcar
it doesnt make any sense that you could kill a police officer to get a kill warrant off of your head, and it's unfun to fight against warrants. it should stay as arrest warrants, because then the police officer actually has to make an effort to arrest someone and actually be put in danger instead of being able to kill them from 400m with them not able to do anything
By Helena

As I said the person with a kill warrant can self defend as if it was a hit, the warrant being removed if either a swat , chief, deputy, or captain dies. However if someone witnesses a murder (even if it’s someone self defending a kill warrant) they can still be kill warranted, (ex I have a kill warrant, I kill P.E.P.E. a police captain, but Helena witnesses it, therefore I can get kill warranted for murder.) So basically it’s a police hit, it can be countered you can still surrender. Also police won’t be demoted for killing someone during a kill warrant. Therefore allowing kill warrants to be more balanced.
i believe the main way warrants were abused was that everytime someone was murdered the warrant would get placed and no one would ever bother to ask if someone did witness it but when asked they would ask a random person or a groupmate and there is really no punishment behind that
Outspace liked this
By Voxil
Enact Mak'Gora
Mr AJ, Outspace liked this
By ZERO

The fact that you said “So basically it’s a police hit...” concerns me. The police shouldn’t have hits because that would be murder. Just stop trying to “balance out” the police vs BMC when there is no actual problem except for the lack of dedication, officer count, and skill. Arrest warrants are fine. Kill warrants, AKA “police hits” in your eyes isn’t cool. I haven’t seen any severe issues with arrest warrants itself. They work fine. Kill warrants were designed like hits in one way if you really think about it. Hits go away after a set period of time. Same with arrest warrants. People with kill warrants couldn’t fight back until they were shot at first, so basically you can think of the people with kill warrants as always waiting for their prowl to be ready to claim a hit. Stop suggesting kill warrants and any variation of them. Instead, focus on making an actual police group that asks for help from BMC to not get raided or attacked. Stop. Please.
By ZERO
Honestly, the more I read about your response to Helena, the more disgusted I am by the fact that you want police to be a variation of a hitman. Sorry, but you keep comparing a kill warrant to hits and trying to make it like a hit. The police ARE NOT HITMEN. They are police. Not. Hitmen. Don’t make kill warrants a variation of a hit. Stop. Please. I. Beg. You.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!